20 Points To Consider When Choosing A Life Partner
Choosing a life partner can sometimes look like a herculean task or searching for a needle in a haystack.
All the same, there are yardstick you can use to measure to find out if this person you met or dating will fit into your life forever or just with you for the ride.
Check out below 20 best ways to choose a life partner. Please bear in mind that if the person meets at least 60% of these points listed below, you can go ahead and take a chance with this person.
Nobody is perfect including you! So give room for others to mess up so you can forgive them and expect to be forgiven if you’re the person in the wrong.
20 points to consider when choosing a life partner
1. Find someone who can laugh at your silly jokes.
2. Find someone who can bear your pain.
3. Find someone who feels the same way as you do.
4. Find someone who has a few basics in common, loves you back, differs with you some, waits on you when you’re low and truly loves and feels for you.
5. Find someone who is compatible with you and who shares common interests and views about sex.
6. Find someone who wants to be with you for the rest of your life; choose someone who chooses you.
7. Find someone who will still love you when you’re broke.
8. Find someone who knows at least how to take care of money. You can tell by how much she/he spends during the few times you’re together dating.
9. Find someone who will remain faithful to you when you’re away.
10. Find someone who disagrees with you sometimes, but cares about you all the time.
11. Find someone who doesn’t smoke, is not an alcoholic and is not on drugs.
12. Find someone you can talk to and become real friends with.
13. Find someone who can give you a shoulder to lean on; someone who can support you financially and emotionally.
14. Find someone you can enjoy to love; someone loveable and someone who can appreciate love.
15. Find someone who is already happy; not someone you have to work overtime to make happy.
16. Choose the person who makes you better.
17. Find someone who can support your vision.
18. Find someone who loves family and loves kids.
19. Find someone who is stable financially and emotionally and does not complain.
20. Find someone who appreciates and respects you for who you are; not for what other people think or say about you.