Sexy Ways to Rock Little White Dress Like Mercy, Tacha
BBnaija season 4 may have come and gone but the names of two ladies that keep ringing in the ears of everyone since the show ended is Mercy Eke, the winner of the season 4 and Tacha Akide, who was disqualified towards end of the show but that did not stop her from shinning and gaining popularity.
Although Mercy and Tacha maybe arch-rivals on social media, one thing you can’t away from these beautiful ladies is their great sense of fashion. They also seem to have similarities in their choice of style. They were both caught wearing a similar trend recently- the little white dress.
Both Mercy and Tacha definitely knew how to rock this timeless piece. They also wore the right hair styles and accessories to go with their LWD and they both looked downright sexy!
Aside Tacha and Mercy, other celebrities also know how to rock the Little white dress.
A lot of people are familiar with the little black dress, LBD as a compulsory possession in a girl’s wardrobe. But in recent times, the little white dress is also beginning to take pride of place as a trend setting fashion piece. Sure, the simple LBD will always be in style, but the little white dress (LWD) is a must-have for that stylish chic that wants to look unique and classy at the same time.
There’s absolutely no tinge of doubt in saying that white portrays the most utter type of elegance over any other colour possibly can. It can be worn if you need to shed utmost simplicity.
You can lighten things up with a little white dress for a look that’s playful, innocent, or even sexy!
The beauty of this crisp staple is that it goes with anything; you can dress it up or down and it’s far less common than the LBD. The fresh LWD works for pretty much any occasion, from a classic fit-and-flare to bodycon dress to lacy bohemian option, there’s a perfect LWD out there for every sense of style.
If you do not have a lot of ideas on how to go about All-white outfits and nailing them together with flawlessness, then here is your chance. With terrific suggestions on catchy all-white outfits which will serve as classic swag styles and just your everyday casual style that you want impeccable every day.
Here are 5 ways to rock your little white dress LWD, and look trendy:
- Choose your dress: it’s obviously the main tip that you need to choose the right type of white dress for your body and personal style. Also, beware of thin white material as it can become see-through, and make sure to wear white or nude underwear.
- Instantly give your LWD a dressy boost with a pair of dainty strappy sandals or shoe for a night out.
- Try wearing bright navy, pink, purple, or red lipstick with your LWD to make a statement.
- Elevate your look with the right hand bag.
- Wear Pop of Colour: The beauty of wearing white is that you have free rein when it comes to teaming it with colour. Play up your sexy side by putting bright colors into the ensemble with great shoes and purse or a vibrant shawl, scarf, statement jewelries, for a fun pop of colour that will draw attention.