See Full List of 2023 Presidential Candidates And Their Parties
Vondigest reports that ahead of the 2023 elections, 17 presidential candidates have emerged.
Less than one year to the 2023 elections, things appear to be taking shape with politicians hoping to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari throwing their hats in the ring.
All predicted aspirants clinched their party’s ticket, except for the surprise result of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) presidential primary election which a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Kingsley Moghalu, lost.
See the Full List:
2023 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES
1. African Action Congress (AAC) – Omoyele Sowore
2. African Democratic Congress (ADC) – Dumebi Kachikwu
3. Action Democratic Party (ADP) – Yabaji Sani
4. Accord Party (AP) – Christopher Imumolen
5.All Progressives Congress (APC) — Bola Tinubu
6. All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) — Peter Umeadi
7. Allied Peoples Movement (APM) – Yusuf Mamman Dantalle
8. Boot Party (BP) – Sunday Adenuga
9. Labour Party (LP) — Peter Obi
10. New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) — Rabiu Kwankwaso
11. National Rescue Movement (NRM) – Okwudili Nwa-Anyajike
12. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) — Atiku Abubakar
13. People’s Redemption Party (PRP) — Kola Abiola
14. Social Democratic Party (SDP) – Adewole Adebayo
15. Young Progressives Party (YPP — Malik Addo-Ibrahim
16. Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) – Dan Nwanyawu
17. Action Alliance -Hamza Al-Mustapha
NOTE: This list is correct as of June 10th, 2022.
The 2023 Nigerian presidential election will be held on 25 February 2023.